1. ESL Classes: Both the Deer Park and North Babylon Libraries offer classes on practicing conversational English. North Babylon's group meets Tuesday at noon; registration is required. In Deer Park, the session begins at 10 a.m. on Thursday. No registration is required.
2. Teen yoga: If your teen is looking to de-stress, let them give the Teen Yoga class at North Babylon Library a try. The class, led by yoga teacher Stefania, begins at 7 p.m. on Wednesday. It is open to students in grades 6 through 12 who reside within the North Babylon School District.
3. Knitting Group: An informal knitting group meets Thursday at 2 p.m. at the Deer Park Library. Both expert and novice knitters are welcome. No registration is required.
4. Afternoon Movie: Enjoy a free showing of "The Words" starring Dennis Quaid, Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Friday at 1 p.m. at the North Babylon Library. Doors open at 12:40 p.m., light refreshments will be served.
5. Walk-In Crafts: Kids of all ages are invited to make a calendar craft at the Deer Park Library from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday. No registration is required, but children do need to show their Deer Park Library cards to participate. Kids under 11 must remain with an adult.