A Deer Park woman was among nine people arrested at an overnight sobriety checkpoint in Huntington Station, Suffolk County police said Saturday.
Officers from Suffolk Second Precinct, State Police, Suffolk County Parks and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority and Suffolk Highway Patrol conducted the stops on Route 110. Police said 527 vehicles went through the checkpoint.
Charged with driving while intoxicated were:
- Kimberly Mulloy, 30, of Massapequa Park
- Judy Breden, 49, of Hicksville
- Samantha Benkovsky, 25, St. James
- Shannon Ferguson, 29, of Melville
- Taylor Freidman, 22, of Huntington Station
- Danielle Muller, 41, of Deer Park
- Paul Martinolich, 37, of Wantagh
The following people were charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs:
- Bettmarie Lopez Hernandez, 22, of Hauppauge
- Marc Korsunsky, 23, of Brooklyn
They are scheduled for arraignment Saturday at First District Court in Central Islip.
Police also seized one vehicle.