So take a look here, and for more events – because there are plenty of other events going on as well – check out our calendars on Deer Park-North Babylon, Babylon Village and Lindenhurst Patch.
The Importance of Being Earnest
- Deer Park High School presents "The Importance of Being Earnest"
- Tickets: $8
- For information call 631-274-4110. Shows are Jan. 17 and 18 at 7 p.m.
- Admission: $10. You must be 18 or older to attend. Nine races will be held and 50/50 drawing as well.
- Dinner includes salad, chicken parm, spaghetti, eggplant parm, coffee, tea, and dessert.
- Tap beer, house wine, soda included. For further info, please call 631-888-9854.
- Whether you'd like to improve concentration, stay calm during stressful moments, or spark creativity, this workshop will present simple breathing practices that can be incorporated into your daily life with ease.
- For further information, please contact the North Babylon Public Library at 669-4020.
- A 3-Day Event On The Issues That Actually Matter, such as Common Core, GMO Food, The ACA (Obamacare), Agenda 21, Vaccine Dangers, 1st Amendment, Fracking, GeoEngineering, NSA Spying, Alternative Medicine, The War on Drugs, 2nd Amendment, Big Pharma Human Rights, Smart Meters
- Limited Time Offer! Get a Saturday Ticket For $10 When You Purchase Either A Friday Or Sunday Ticket! Limited Seating Available! Get Them NOW! Click here for more.
- Long Island can be one of the best places in the country to watch winter waterfowl with as many as three dozen species making an appearance during the colder months on the Island's many sheltered ponds, lakes, bays and harbors as well as the open waters of L.I. Sound.
- Join us for a fun day to see as many of these species as possible and learn about their interesting life histories.
- We will meet at Upland's Farm Preserve and caravan to various spots.