The mission of the Deer Park School District is to provide each and every student exemplary programs of study within…More a safe, healthy and nurturing environment. It is our vision that our students will achieve world-class skills that will empower them to be highly competitive, successful, thoughtful, productive citizens in our global community.
The school district consists of one high school, one middle school, three elementary school and one pre-school.
• Eva J. Demyen, superintendent of schools
• Marguerite Jimenez, asst. superintendent of business and operations
• Frank Caliguiri, asst. superintendent for pupil personnel services
• Dr. Danielle Sheridan, district administrator for elementary curriculum & instruction
• Kim Skillen, district administrator for secondary curriculum & instruction
• May Reynolds, district administrator for human resources